Spiders, oh my! When people think of spiders they think of haunted houses and horror movies. With Halloween quickly approaching spider infestations are very fitting for the season. Every year around October our pest control company sees an increase of pest control calls for spider removal across the Lubbock, TX area.
These creepy crawlers tend to work their way indoors this time of year due to the cooler weather. Before you know it there are spider webs popping up around the inside and outside of your home and business. Our pest control company provides spider removal services for both homeowners and business owners in the Lubbock, TX area. If you are interested in learning about how we can help prevent the frequency of spiders in your home then schedule an appointment by calling our office today!
Our pest control company recommends that homeowners take small precautions between pest control services to avoid spiders from making their home your home.
• Keep garages and basements clutter free
• Seal any cracks around the outside of your home
• Keep your house clutter free
• Inspect boxes that you bring into your house from the basement, garage, or attic before bringing them inside your home
• Inspect grocery bags before bringing them in your home